Visit Savannah! will be providing shuttle transportation around the city for the 2014 Annual Conference. Information on transportation will also be available at each conference hotel as well as at the Trade Center. Please ask the Savannah Hosts, wearing green vests, for assistance if needed!
Please check below for the route from your hotel to the Trade Center.
||Hyatt Regency and Embassy Suites to Trade Center
||Marriott Riverfront, Holiday Inn Express and Hampton to Trade Center
||Doubletree and Hilton Garden Inn to Trade Center
Shuttles for every route will run the following schedules:
Friday, April 17th
- 6:30 - 8:30 a.m. and 2:30 - 7:30 p.m., expect a shuttle every 20 minutes during these times.
- 8:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m., one shuttle circulates every 30 minutes.
Saturday, April 18th
- 7:00 - 9:00 a.m. and 2:00 - 6:00 p.m., expect a shuttle every 20 minutes during these times.
- 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. and 6:00pm-10:00pm, one shuttle circulates every 30 minutes.
Sunday, April 19th
- 7:30 - 10:30 a.m. and 2:30 - 4:30 p.m., expect a shuttle every 20 minutes during these times.
- 10:30 - 2:30 p.m., one shuttle circulates every 30 minutes.
Monday, April 20th
- 7:30 - 10:30 a.m. and 3:00 - 5:00 p.m., expect a shuttle every 20 minutes during these times.
- 9:00 - 3:00 p.m., one shuttle circulates every 30 minutes.
The normal ferry schedule, which features one boat in a triangle between the Trade Center, the Hyatt Dock, and the Marriott Dock, is every 30 minutes beginning at 7:00 a.m. from the Hyatt Dock and at 8:20 a.m. from the Marriott Dock. The last ferry leaves the Trade Center at 11:50 p.m. at night.
Additional ferries have been added during the times below; there is an approximate 20 minute wait.
- Friday, April 17th 6:30 - 10:30 a.m. and 2:30 - 7:00 pm
- Saturday, April 18th 7:00 - 11:00 a.m. and 2:00 - 10:00 pm
(Service to the Hyatt Dock until 12:00 a.m.)
- Sunday, April 19th 7:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Monday, April 20th 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.